m:con_vidoc is a special kind of video documentation.
In the recording of speeches, presentations or symposiums, the three sources of data ? video, audio and computer screen are synchronised. The presentation slides are integrated into the stream. Online participants can either follow the presentation live via the Internet or access it afterward through an online library. We’ll host the data for you. The user can then select between different views. With the on-demand use, the user can scroll through the slides or forward or rewind the speaker’s video.
The system offers a flexible administration of user and access rights as well as a credit card payment function with which you can decide if the content remains free of charge or can only be viewed after payment.
- Selective participation in individual events
- Participation to simultaneous events at any location
- Optimal post-processing possibilities
- Possibilities for participants for sold-out presentations
- Participants can selectively choose individual presentations
- Increased number of participants – online
- Online billing model via credit card payment function
- Additional market field in the online marketing
- Presentation can also be shown locally in various rooms
- Better documentation possibilities